Del Mar College
Thu Jan 24, 2019 on Facebook
Vikings, lots of you have been asking about taxes and the 1098-T forms for the previous year. Those forms will be posted on WebDMC by January 31st. Your 1098-T will only list qualified tuition and related expenses a student must pay to attend the College, as well as any grants and scholarships.

ℹ️To find a copy of your 1098-T, first log into WebDMC. Once logged in, click on "Financial Information ST" in the "My Bridge" tab towards the top right-hand side. Click on "View My 1098-T Forms".